Steps to Sell Your Property
Tony Hall & Associates works hard to sell your property. For a better look at the process we go through once you list with us, read the steps we will take to sell your property. Tony Hall and Associates will:
- Immediately enter your property via computer into the Triangle Multiple Listing Services, which is seen by real estate agents throughout the area. Your property will also be included in the National Association of Realtors' web site: REALTOR.com.
- Enter the information and/or photographs of your property into our World Wide Web site on the Internet, including a Virtual Tour when appropriate.
- Place a "For Sale" sign on your property.
- Immediately contact buyers we are personally aware of who may have interest in your property.
- Tour your home with Tony Hall & Associates agents.
- Produce a brochure of your property with a color photo. Copies of this brochure will be placed in your home so prospective buyers are sure to have one as they come in. Also, copies of brochures will be placed in brochure box of the "For Sale" sign.
- Write to your neighbors regarding the placement of your home on the market. Your brochure will be included.
- Place information on your property in the lobby of the Chamber of Commerce for all newcomers and town citizens to see.
- Quick follow-up with Realtors who show your property as to client reactions and Realtor suggestions. We communicate this to you frequently by telephone and in writing, as well as reactions of our firm's clients.
- Continually update you as to any changes in property prices, changes in the mortgage market, and anything that affects the sale of your property.
- Represent you at the presentation of all contracts and help negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
- Once a contract is completed, we carefully check on inspections, buyer's loan, and all details to see that everything goes as smoothly as possible until closing.
- At the closing of your property we again see that all details have been attended to and the proceeds are quickly received by you in person or via Federal Express.