Meet the Tony Hall & Associates Agents
Wendy Thompson, ABR, GRI, AHS, RECS, CRS
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, call Wendy. She is the only local agent with a degree in Real Estate and a degree in Finance from a prestigious ACC school. She has previous experience as manager of a mortgage company, as a real estate appraiser, and she has extensive knowledge of our local market. This unique combination and her limitless energy give her clients unmatched advantages.
Customers and clients have been very pleased and impressed with the extra services she offers. Wendy loves working with buyers, especially those relocating because she loves living in the area herself. As a parent, she is familiar with the numerous benefits of raising a family in the area and the many opportunities available.
- "Wendy worked hard on our behalf, to negotiate great deals for both buying & selling & she took control of getting necessary repairs for due diligence. She was available & willing to answer all questions big & small. Wendy exceeded our expectations. We have already recommended her to our friends."
— Elizabeth Marsh & Keith Payne
- "Wendy was amazing to work with as first time home buyers. Her patience, guidance, and professional opinions made our first home buying experience a true pleasure!"
— Laex & Lindsay Siebold
- "I knew Wendy would do a great job, but I was surprised at just how much she did for me. I could not ask for anyone better as an agent. Very pleased!! Your staff was very co-operative when I had to contact the office too! All around, a wonderful experience – will recommend THA in the future."
— Tim Edmondson
- "One of the things that impressed me the most is that your assistance did not end once we walked out of the closing. Even yesterday, 7 months after the closing…"
— Linda Smith
- "Your availability and explanations of our choices were very helpful… We have already recommended you…"
— Carrie Doyle