Meet the Tony Hall & Associates Agents
Chris Culbreth, ABR, CRS, GRI
Chris Culbreth, a North Carolina native, received his degree in Economics from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and has lived in Chapel Hill for over twenty one years. He is very active in his community and has served six years as a board member for the Chapel Hill Community Design Commission. Chris' experience in working with construction renovation in Chapel Hill and Durham has contributed to his skills as a real estate broker. Not only can he provide valuable insight when clients are considering purchasing a home in possible need of renovation, but he also can contribute important knowledge about newer properties.
Chris is easy to work with and possesses many strengths. He excels in isolating and resolving problems and issues in a timely fashion. He has a wide range of communication styles. Chris has excellent strategic thinking and marketing skills. In addition, he is a strong advocate for client service.
"I believe customer service and knowledge of the market is crucial to client success."
Whether you are just beginning your search for a first house, moving your family to a larger home, or downsizing for the perfect retirement, Chris is the realtor to help you achieve your goal.
Chris knows there is no better place to live than the Triangle and he will help you discover that too!
- "I was weary of working with real estate agents due to past experiences so when I began working with Chris I was non-committal. However, within a very short period of time Chris earned my trust. He repeatedly put options in front of me and was always accessible. More than anything I felt like Chris was my advocate — willing to identify properties, discuss pitfalls of the process and negotiate on my behalf...that was simply different than I was used to."
— Rich Harris
- “We really appreciate his calm approach.
My family will always be grateful to Chris for giving us the right advice at the right time.
Thank you Chris.”
- “Chris is a real pleasure to work with-buying and selling.
He provides honest opinions and gave us guidance that helped us be more informed.”
—Jason and Ashley Hester
- "He was a polite, responsive, honest, patient, and to the point!
I have been in business many years buying and selling – without a doubt best realtor ever!”
- “Exceptional service…
Mr. Culbreth is a consummate professional who anticipates and follows through on every detail.
Chris’s keen understanding of our precise needs and preferences enabled us to find and successfully negotiate our “dream home”…”
—Dr. George & Victoria Chall
- “We hit it off from the start. He listened to what my needs were and showed me the listings based on that.”
—Dave Whittleton & Dave Holloway